Theory Class

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Introductions and Class Picture


HI all--

I know we did some of this in class but I thought this might be a good space for you all to say a few things about yourself.

Here are a few random non academic things about me:

I was born and grew up in Florida. I hate winter.

I am a runner, or I was until my knees and back started to give out.

I am a Leo--although I don't think I act like one (at least as far as I know :0)

I am/try to be an organic gardener.

I have two stepdaughters and am about to become a grandmother. That feels so weird!

All for now. I have to get to work!

Leda



1 Comments:

Blogger Shara said...

Here are some fun facts about me:

I'm the oldest of 8 children in my family, one that's very multi-cultural. I have two little brothers that are half Cape Verdean and a little brother and sister that are half El Salvadorian. I have two half Colombian nieces and a half Brazilian one on the way!

I have an unhealthy love for coffee. Black Sheep's "Ahab's Revenge" is my local fav.

I'm a big fan of indies folk rock and underground hip hop.

Finally, I have an adorable puppy called Diego...but I'm sure most of you know that by now!

- Shara

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home